Who we are:
A couple of like minded Simulator Pilots who fly the F/A-18C by Eagle Dynamics.
We are European based but cater also for the early birds in the US.
What we do:
Using a procedural approach, we fly custom made missions tailored to the development state of the Hornet, reflecting real life Mission Profiles as much as possible.
We rate all portions of a flight equally high and survival is of utmost importance.
Flight Times average 2+ hrs and most flights involve at least one Air to Air Refueling.
What you would need to do:
Before submitting an application, please make sure you meet the minimum Requirements.
- A copy of DCS World
- A copy of the DCS F/A18C Module
- A copy of the DCS Combined Arms Module*
- A copy of the DCS Nevada Map
- A copy of the DCS Normandy Map*
- A copy of the DCS Middle East Map
- A copy of Tacview**
- A copy of Teamspeak 3**
- A copy of DCS Simple Radio**
- A copy of the 476 Range Target Mod**
- A Headset with Microphone
*= can be purchased later
**= Free Mods
Make an introductionary post here and state your intention to join us. We´ll get back to you quickly and arrange a chat on Teamspeak as well as an informal flight together to get to know you a little.
Soon after you might be flying as a "Sunliner".